3/23/2011

자녀들이 하는 기도

A Child's Grace 

God is great and God is Good, 
And we thank God for our food; 
By God's hand we must be fed, 
Give us Lord, our daily bread. Amen. 


A Child's Prayer for Morning

Now, before I run to play,
Let me not forget to pray
To God who kept me through the night
And waked me with the morning light.
Help me, Lord, to love thee more
Than I ever loved before,
In my work and in my play
Be thou with me through the day.
Amen. 



Guardian Angel Prayer 
Angel of God, my guardian dear,
to whom God's love commits me here;
Watch over me throughout the night,
keep me safe within your sight. 



Children's Bedtime Prayer 
Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep:
May God guard me through the night
And wake me with the morning light.
Amen. 

No comments: